CNJN Rental Policy as of November 2023
USER RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Users are held responsible for content produced within Central New Jersey Network’s Studios and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CNJN and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from liability or legal fees and expenses incurred as a result of assisting and supervising your shoot.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entitlement to Services
- Users are entitled only to the specific services they have booked within CNJN Studios.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be automatically charged to the card saved on file. After the rental appointment, you will be charged an additional fee for exceeding the allotted time.
- All appointments must be scheduled through our online system; phone calls and emails will not be considered.
Rescheduling and Volunteer Availability
- CNJN reserves the right to reschedule appointments based on staff and volunteer availability.
Equipment Damage Policy
- Users are financially liable for any damaged equipment. An invoice will be sent after the equipment is appraised at the market rate.
- Users are not permitted to change their booked studio or services after arriving for their scheduled appointment. Requests for alternative studios or additional services made at the last minute cannot be guaranteed or fulfilled.
Raw Media File Transfer
- Raw media files will be available for transfer 1-2 days after production. Physical media cards and ISO recordings are available for an additional charge.
Production Limitations and Dependencies
- Your production experience is contingent upon the capabilities of the production method you choose, whether it involves volunteers, third-party services, or in-house production. The success and execution of your project may vary based on these factors. Please consider these dependencies when planning and executing your production at CNJN Studios.
- Engaging in lewd, indecent, erotic, or obscene behavior on CNJN premises or at CNJN-sponsored activities is prohibited.
- Any materials or acts that are obscene or indecent are prohibited.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity while on CNJN premises or while participating in a CNJN-sponsored event or activity is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the CNJN facilities.
Destroying or Damaging Property
- Intentionally and/or recklessly destroying or damaging CNJN property or the property of others on CNJN premises or at CNJN-sponsored events or activities is prohibited.
- Individuals and organizations must not identify themselves as employees or agents of CNJN or the funding jurisdictions unless hired by CNJN or the jurisdictions to perform a specific service.
- Use, possession, or distribution of any controlled substance, illegal drug, or alcoholic beverage on CNJN premises is prohibited.
Weapons, Firearms, Explosives, Dangerous Chemicals, and Pyrotechnics
- Use or possession of any weapon, explosives, dangerous chemicals, substances, or instruments, as defined by state law, which may be used to inflict bodily harm on another individual or damage upon CNJN premises or CNJN sponsored events, are prohibited, except when being displayed or demonstrated in conjunction with a bona fide production, for which prior permission has been granted by the CNJN Executive Director.
- Any material that constitutes slander, libel, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, unfair competition, violation of trademark or copyright, or which might violate any local, state, or federal law is prohibited.
- Any material that is copyrighted or subject to ownership or royalty rights from broadcast stations, networks, sponsors, music licensing organizations, performers, representatives, copyright holders, and any other persons as may be necessary for broadcast unless the member presents written authorizations, such as releases, licenses, or other permission for the use of such materials is prohibited.