Producer Agreement & IndemnificationProducers accept full responsibility for program content submitted for cablecast on CNJN and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CNJN and its officers, directors, employees and agents from liability or legal fees and expenses incurred as a result of cablecasting this program. Producers warrant and represent that this program does not contain:
- Any material that is obscene or indecent.
- Any solicitation of funds or advertising of material designed to promote the sale of commercial products or services, including advertising by or on behalf of candidates for public office.
- Any direct solicitation of funds for any and all purposes.
- Any material requiring union residual or other payment, including, but not limited to talent and crew, unless those payments have been executed or waived.
- Any material that constitutes slander, libel, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, unfair competition, violation of trademark or copyright, or which might violate any local, state, or federal law.
- Any material that is copyrighted or subject to ownership or royalty rights from broadcast stations, networks, sponsors, music licensing organizations, performers, representatives, copyright holders and any other persons as may be necessary for cablecast unless I present written authorizations, such as releases, licenses, or other permission for the use of such materials.